The awning canopy is often large and is anchored to a building or house or it can be a free-standing shade structure. It is usually composed of a structure with one or more columns with a covering fabric, which is used to provide shade and protection from the elements for an outdoor area. The canopy cover is made with durable fabrics, hung in a metal frame and be-tween the support posts. Canopies tend to be larger than awnings, which make them more suitable for outdoor meetings, parties and barbecues.
Awning Canopy Benefits
- Fabric canopies reduce temperatures inside and outside.
- Canopy awnings are designed to fit most any space.
- Patio canopies allow more time for outdoor entertainment.
- Canopies add beauty and value to your property market value.
- Patio canopy protects your home from the sun's UV rays and rain.
- Residential canopy adds style and functionality to any backyard space.